Lisa Katharina has been fascinated with kaleidoscopes since childhood. The colorful pieces of glass reflecting one another create ever changing symmetrical patterns with each rotational motion. Kaleidoscope Cube is a watercolor and gouache painting mimicking the falling pieces of glass moments before settling into a decorative pattern.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash